Here are the COVID-19 requirements for UAE residents traveling to Azerbaijan:
• Your UAE residency visa must be valid for a minimum of four months upon arrival in Azerbaijan.
• Passengers over 18 must provide the following documents:
• Official certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 or an official letter indicating your recovery from COVID-19.
• Negative PCR test result, valid for 72 hours from the date the test result is issued.
• Passengers between the ages of one and 18 must submit a negative PCR test result, valid for 72 hours from the date the test result is issued.
• Children under one year old do not need to submit a negative PCR test result.
The Maldives offers visa on arrival for residents of the United Arab Emirates. According to the Emirates airlines website, there are no longer any COVID 19 entry restrictions for travel to the Maldives. Passengers are no longer required to have a COVID 19 vaccination certificate or a COVID 19 test result to enter the country. Quarantine restrictions have also been lifted.
However, travelers must complete the travel declaration form here: https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ethd/create and obtain the QR code and present it to the immigration officer upon arrival.
Mauritius offers visa-free entry to residents of the United Arab Emirates. According to the International Air Transport Association (IATA) COVID-19 travel website, here are the COVID-19 travel regulations for Mauritius:
For vaccinated tourists: At least 14 days must have passed since you received the last required dose of one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Moderna, Pfizer BioNTech, Sinopharm, Sinovac and Sputnik V or at least 28 days have passed since you received a dose of the Janssen vaccine.
Recovered from COVID-19: Travelers who have recovered from COVID-19 must present proof of recovery and that they have received at least one dose of one of the approved vaccines at least 14 days prior to departure.
PCR test rules: Passengers are subject to a medical examination and a PCR test upon arrival.
Passengers must complete the “Mauritius All in One Travel Form” here: https://safemauritius.govmu.org/. After completing the form, the app will generate a QR code which must be presented upon arrival.
Passengers must also have health insurance to cover expenses related to COVID-19.
According to Fly Dubai’s travel advisory, passengers arriving in Georgia must submit a pre-registration form at https://tinyurl.com/krzcafmu. This does not apply to:
• Passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate proving that they have been fully vaccinated. The vaccination certificate must be in English;
• Passengers with a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued no more than 100 days before arrival and a COVID-19 vaccination certificate proving that they have received at least one dose, 14 days before arrival. The vaccination certificate must be in English.
• Unvaccinated travelers must provide a negative PCR test result, with testing performed within 72 hours of travel to Georgia.